Dream land, in the very desired Old Vaudreuil area. Dead end street with boat ramp at the end. City water and sewer services connected. 2 minutes walk from the suburban train station. 127ft water frontage. 20 km from the airport, 35 km from Montreal and 150 km from downtown Ottawa.
- 66ft street frontage, 127ft water frontage, +/- 200ft deep
- 19,371 sq. Ft. Of land
- City water and sewer services connected
- Land of irregular and flat dimensions
- Wooded and grassed
- Natural stone border at the edge of the water
- Calm and private area
- Mature trees.
- In the very desired Old Vaudreuil area
- Commuter train within walking distance
- Maison Trestler Heritage Building, just a few blocks away. Concerts, exhibitions and festivals are presented from time to time.
- Boat ramp at the end of the street
- Dead end street
- Peaceful area
- Lac des Deux Montagne
- Outaouais River
- Bay of Vaudreuil
- Possibility to moor your boat in the courtyard of your dream home.
- Panoramic view of the water
- No neighboring building obstructs the view