UNIQUE | Sitting on a beautiful and vast landscaped lot, facing Lake St-Louis, this residence is without doubt one of the most beautiful of all Lachine. Maison Quesnel, a heritage house, bears witness to Québec's traditional architecture. Exceptional features, including, lake view, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, garden and garage.
The Quesnel House, which began construction in 1710 and ended in 1720, is one of the oldest residential houses in Lachine.
* The ground floor, very large, offers multiple windows overlooking Lake St. Louis.
* Various areas of relaxation and life are the main floor and are in perfect harmony with the beauty and the stamp of the time.
* The spacious kitchen opens onto the beautiful garden and in-ground pool.
* This floor offers many spacious bedrooms, including the master bedroom which has its own bathroom and den.
* A family room welcomes you with its large storage and a 3rd bathroom.
*22 097 square foot of land Intimate, impeccably manicured and superbly inviting, this outdoor haven is unparalleled in Lachine.
* Its marina, its bike paths or its trails for large markets, and several clubs such as Lachine Rowing Clubs, Lachine Canoe-Kayak Club, Sailing Club, Hunting Club and Fishing will please all fans of air.
* Stove (s), fireplace (s), appliance (s) and chimney (s) are sold without warranty as to their compliance with the applicable regulations and the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
Refrigerator, cook-top, built-in oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator in the basement, blinds.
Light fixture "Tiffany" style in the dining room, brass light fixture in the kitchen, wrought iron light fixture in the staircase, porcelain light fixture in the guests bedroom, brass light fixture in the kids bedroom.
|Year of construction||1720|
|Municipal Tax||$8,921 per year|
|School tax||$1,887 per year|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Heating energy||Electricity, Natural gas|
|Heating system||Hot water, Space heating baseboards, Electric baseboard units|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Partially finished|
|Bathroom / Washroom||Adjoining to the master bedroom|
|Distinctive features||Water access, Waterfront, Navigable, Street corner|
|Proximity||Highway, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school|
|Type of property||Two or more storey|
|Type of building||Detached|
|facade of field|
|depth of field|
|Occupation period||60 days|
|Municipal Taxes (2018)||$8,921|
|School taxes (2018)||$1,887|
|RC||Hallway||11x10 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Living room||32x18 ft||Wood|
|RC||Dining room||15x13.1 ft||Wood|
|RC||Kitchen||12x11.4 ft||Ceramic tiles|||Adjacent to the garden|
|RC||Dinette||11.6x10.2 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Home office||15.8x10.6 ft||Wood|
|RC||Washroom||5.7x3.1 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|RC||Laundry room||7.6x4.1 ft||Ceramic tiles|
|2||Master bedroom||16.4x9.3 ft||Wood|
|2||Bathroom||14.3x8.1 ft||Ceramic tiles||| Ensuite|
|SS1||Family room||27.8x13.9 ft||Floating floor|
|SS1||Bathroom||9.5x7.5 ft||Ceramic tiles|